Forever Rose care
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FOREVER ROSES
Our Forever roses are real roses that have been specially treated to lasts 1 to 2 years with minimal maintenance.
- Avoid direct exposure to light, especially sunlight.
- Do not subject them to excessive cold or hot temperatures, keep the roses in a room temperature environment
- Do not put anything on top of your roses, or drop them, they are as delicate as real roses.
- Our roses are designed to remain in the box they are delivered for the duration of their lifespan. Do not attempt to remove them.
- Do not water your roses. The special preservation of your flowers means that they are automatically fed through the natural moisture in the air.
- Do not allow contact with water. Occasionally brush the roses to remove dust that may accumulate over time using a soft brush.
- Avoid frequently touching as the oils from hands can wear the preserved petals.
- Refrain from tilting and rotating your box.
- Avoid placing near strong air conditioning fans or strong air vents.
**Please note that rose colour variations may occur between sizes since all of our arrangements are uniquely handmade **